The Consumerist Presidential Endorsement Tweet
Romney’s plan to increase size of the navy Tweet
Oscar the Grouch may soon be in attack mode Tweet
Romney to get jump on Obama with a fireside chat Tweet
Romney Answers Consumerist Questions The 2012 presidential election may be remembered more for Clint Eastwood’s 12 minutes than anything else. He questioned an empty chair unoccupied by President Obama and pretended to be working for Romney when he was actually a double agent for Obama. Using that model, I recently interviewed Mitt Romney. Consumerist Manifesto: […]
Role As A Double Agent Revealed Clint Eastwood’s 12-minute “secret guest” appearance was neither bizarre nor unscripted: He was a double agent working for President Obama. When the Romney staff approached Eastwood to be a surprise guest at the Republican convention, Eastwood—given his liberal pro-choice and pro-environment positions—was surprised. He told Hollywood friends. They put […]
Is No Concern Answer the Answer? No surprise, not one of the 10 presidential candidates has responded to my consumerist question, What, if anything, would you do about telemarketing abuses of consumers? None went for my offer to print—unedited—their responses of up to 300 words. (In fairness, candidate Gary Johnson put me on his e-mailing list.) […]
Which One Will Stick Up for Consumers? Two weeks ago I mailed letters to the top ten presidential candidates asking what, if anything, they would do for consumers. Because all have a “differentiation” problem, I thought a few would respond. Not one (including President Obama) sounds or dresses much different from the others, except of […]
- This Is Customer Service Week! October 6, 2010
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- WHAT DOES RETHINK POSSIBLE MEAN? June 30, 2011
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- Comcast Service: Overwhelmed, Understaffed February 10, 2013
- Comcast Asks Me To Risk My Life April 22, 2012
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- A President Trump Will Be Great September 20, 2016
- Wells Fargo Goes Too Far September 16, 2016
- Charles Selden: Was this fixed?...
- Bob Reynolds: I had the same experience using individual bank pa...
- Elizabeth Propst: This comes as no surprise to me, anyone ever try t...
- Win Quibids: Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog ...
- Charles Selden: Mark: Thanks. Sorry it took so long to get back. I...
- Darren: Same to us, would like to know if anyone has pursu...
- ComcastMark: Hi there! I work for Comcast. I just wanted to...
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (181)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (8)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)