The President and NJ Governor once again share the spotlight Tweet
Dare consumers hope for real change this time? The President recently asked CEOs of top American corporations for new ideas for his second term. Will they include moving jobs back to America? Or ways to help consumers? If the CEOs let him down, here are new ideas 1. Change the Department of Agriculture’s mission from […]
The Consumerist Presidential Endorsement Tweet
Is No Concern Answer the Answer? No surprise, not one of the 10 presidential candidates has responded to my consumerist question, What, if anything, would you do about telemarketing abuses of consumers? None went for my offer to print—unedited—their responses of up to 300 words. (In fairness, candidate Gary Johnson put me on his e-mailing list.) […]
Which One Will Stick Up for Consumers? Two weeks ago I mailed letters to the top ten presidential candidates asking what, if anything, they would do for consumers. Because all have a “differentiation” problem, I thought a few would respond. Not one (including President Obama) sounds or dresses much different from the others, except of […]
Just Got a Message from the White House A couple of weeks ago President Obama reached out to me about a possible dinner meeting. I bet it has to do with my campaign to support Elizabeth Warren. Just a few minutes ago Jim Messina (who works for the president) let me know my chances have […]
- This Is Customer Service Week! October 6, 2010
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- Comcast Service: Overwhelmed, Understaffed February 10, 2013
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- Bernie Madoff: Is He Now A Consumerist? April 14, 2011
- Scam Sightings August 3, 2011
- Comcast Asks Me To Risk My Life April 22, 2012
- What Is Trump Doing For Consumers? March 18, 2017
- Obama Wiretapped Trump? March 5, 2017
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- Charles Selden: Was this fixed?...
- Bob Reynolds: I had the same experience using individual bank pa...
- Elizabeth Propst: This comes as no surprise to me, anyone ever try t...
- Win Quibids: Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog ...
- Charles Selden: Mark: Thanks. Sorry it took so long to get back. I...
- Darren: Same to us, would like to know if anyone has pursu...
- ComcastMark: Hi there! I work for Comcast. I just wanted to...
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (182)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (10)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)