How Jamie Dimon can become a national hero Tweet
Relating a minimum wage raise to Jamie Dimon’s raise Tweet
JPMorgan making headlines it doesn’t want you to read Tweet
8 federal agencies are taking a look at JPMorgan violations Tweet
Jamie Dimon: There he goes again Tweet
Bankers Are Too Big to Jail? This week’s financial industry news read more like crime news than financial. Bankers tinker with interest rates, game the banking system and launder money for people tied to criminal organizations and possibly terrorists. When caught, bankers “settle.” Chartered Bank made headlines: Laundering Case Settled By Bank For $340 Million, […]
Differences between banksters and bank robbers The International Brotherhood of Bank Robbers (IBBR) claim Barclays Bank and JPMorgan Chase have done more economic damage since 2007 than the combined total of all bank heists in the history of modern banking. A spokesperson for the IBBR elaborated: “They are banksters. We are professionals. They endanger the […]
“Bad Bet” Loss Now at $9 Billion Just when we thought it was over, looks like that big JPMorgan Chase loss of “only $2 billion” was the end of the beginning. When testifying before Congress, Jamie Dimon admitted it might double. As of today, the estimate is $9 billion, more a quadruple.* The JPMorgan Chase […]
What does “remote event” mean in Corp-Speak? Jamie Dimon told congress the JPMorgan Chase $3 billion loss was a “remote event.” Given the worshipful regard for Dimon by both the financial community and the US Congress, Jamie Dimon’s words deserve scripture-like scrutiny. The key word is remote. Remote varies with context: Psychologically it means out […]
JP Morgan Board Reaffirms Faith In Jamie In addition being CEO, President and Chairman of JPMorgan Chase, Jamie Dimon has been named God by the Board of Directors. The new title is aimed at restoring public confidence in JPMorgan Chase after its $2 billion credit derivative “bad bet” loss, which analysts now estimate […]
- This Is Customer Service Week! October 6, 2010
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- WHAT DOES RETHINK POSSIBLE MEAN? June 30, 2011
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- Comcast Service: Overwhelmed, Understaffed February 10, 2013
- Comcast Asks Me To Risk My Life April 22, 2012
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- A President Trump Will Be Great September 20, 2016
- Wells Fargo Goes Too Far September 16, 2016
- Charles Selden: Was this fixed?...
- Bob Reynolds: I had the same experience using individual bank pa...
- Elizabeth Propst: This comes as no surprise to me, anyone ever try t...
- Win Quibids: Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog ...
- Charles Selden: Mark: Thanks. Sorry it took so long to get back. I...
- Darren: Same to us, would like to know if anyone has pursu...
- ComcastMark: Hi there! I work for Comcast. I just wanted to...
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (181)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (8)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)