Whole Foods CEO gets into more trouble by explaining why he said Obamacare is fascist Tweet
15-20 Days Is Fresher Than 180 Greenline Foods of Perrysburg Ohio usually gets its beans right. It told me its beans are harvested ready to eat, quickly processed (within 24 hours), “trimmed and washed” and bagged into one and two pound bags. Two words on the front of the package promise FRESH GREEN BEANS And […]
Organic is good. Especially good for the agribusiness when the United States Department of Agriculture fudges details about what organic means and how certification of organic works. According to the USDA, cultural diversity is a vital part of what goes into organic (so to speak). Don’t misunderstand: cultural diversity is OK. It works beautifully in […]
Not content to stop with just fresh foods, Whole Foods has fresher in a recent promotion it sent me. Questions about how fresh become fresher: Are Whole Foods’ “FRESHER” foods harvested earlier than they used to be? It would make sense. The farther away food is grown from where it is eaten, the greener it […]
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- What Is God Telling Todd Akin? August 23, 2012
- Citi Is Mad at Judge Rakoff November 29, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- DID THE BIRDS BLOCK COMCAST’S SIGNAL? May 20, 2011
- Why Don’t ZWILLING Peelers Peel? October 6, 2011
- What Is Trump Doing For Consumers? March 18, 2017
- Obama Wiretapped Trump? March 5, 2017
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- Gary Nelson: I just wonder what will be taking place on these "...
- Joseph Ting: e: Fleeced by fees when you travel by Stephanie Ro...
- Nadia K. Faulkner: http://www.johnythegame78r2.com...
- Ellie Esposito: Same thing happened to us. Would be nice to know d...
- Josh Saintperle: Hmmm -- last time I called Comcast for a problem, ...
- E.A. Blair: If I claimed to be in a constant conversation with...
- Charles Selden: Hope my post was helpful....
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (182)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (10)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)