Whole Foods CEO gets into more trouble by explaining why he said Obamacare is fascist Tweet
15-20 Days Is Fresher Than 180 Greenline Foods of Perrysburg Ohio usually gets its beans right. It told me its beans are harvested ready to eat, quickly processed (within 24 hours), “trimmed and washed” and bagged into one and two pound bags. Two words on the front of the package promise FRESH GREEN BEANS And […]
Organic is good. Especially good for the agribusiness when the United States Department of Agriculture fudges details about what organic means and how certification of organic works. According to the USDA, cultural diversity is a vital part of what goes into organic (so to speak). Don’t misunderstand: cultural diversity is OK. It works beautifully in […]
Not content to stop with just fresh foods, Whole Foods has fresher in a recent promotion it sent me. Questions about how fresh become fresher: Are Whole Foods’ “FRESHER” foods harvested earlier than they used to be? It would make sense. The farther away food is grown from where it is eaten, the greener it […]
- This Is Customer Service Week! October 6, 2010
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- WHAT DOES RETHINK POSSIBLE MEAN? June 30, 2011
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- Comcast Service: Overwhelmed, Understaffed February 10, 2013
- Comcast Asks Me To Risk My Life April 22, 2012
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- A President Trump Will Be Great September 20, 2016
- Wells Fargo Goes Too Far September 16, 2016
- Charles Selden: Was this fixed?...
- Bob Reynolds: I had the same experience using individual bank pa...
- Elizabeth Propst: This comes as no surprise to me, anyone ever try t...
- Win Quibids: Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog ...
- Charles Selden: Mark: Thanks. Sorry it took so long to get back. I...
- Darren: Same to us, would like to know if anyone has pursu...
- ComcastMark: Hi there! I work for Comcast. I just wanted to...
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (181)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (8)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)