CVS/Caremark policies illustrate CVS disdain for consumers. Tweet
Comcast gave me another because I asked for it. No ask,not get. Tweet
Comcast Directory Assistance needs new name Tweet
AT&T AutoPay is jumpy. Tweet
Hello Mr. Selden, My name is Lee Belding, age 14, and I have recently purchased a copy of your book, The Consumerist Manifesto Handbook. I completely loved the book. This is the best book I have ever read; well actually this is the only book I have ever read without being forced to! I […]
Some customer service agents have experience corporations want Tweet
If you are a Comcast customer, I hope you don’t need customer service Tweet
Part One: The Current ADT Script Your ADT alarm starts shrieking at ear-piercing decibel rates. Did you mistakenly set it off? Has a burglar arrived? Do you smell smoke? Have vandals stormed the gates? Do you want ADT to send the cops or stop the cops? Whatever, be cool before you call ADT. Be ready […]
Will Citi compensate me for helping? FAX to Kendall Stork, Head of Citibank Customer Care (June 7): You have my sympathy. Citibank’s top management in New York exiled Citi Customer Care and you to the Dakotas. Do they ever visit in the winter? Or keep you up to date on their changes to credit […]
Guess who decides whether you get your prescriptions… Why did my 2 prescription refills not arrive? The CVS/Caremark system’s Auto-Voice promised the RXs would arrive in 7-10 days. 14 days later, CVS Auto-Voice said both were cancelled. CVS/Caremark toll-free systems push […]
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- What Is God Telling Todd Akin? August 23, 2012
- Citi Is Mad at Judge Rakoff November 29, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- DID THE BIRDS BLOCK COMCAST’S SIGNAL? May 20, 2011
- Why Don’t ZWILLING Peelers Peel? October 6, 2011
- What Is Trump Doing For Consumers? March 18, 2017
- Obama Wiretapped Trump? March 5, 2017
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- Gary Nelson: I just wonder what will be taking place on these "...
- Joseph Ting: e: Fleeced by fees when you travel by Stephanie Ro...
- Nadia K. Faulkner: http://www.johnythegame78r2.com...
- Ellie Esposito: Same thing happened to us. Would be nice to know d...
- Josh Saintperle: Hmmm -- last time I called Comcast for a problem, ...
- E.A. Blair: If I claimed to be in a constant conversation with...
- Charles Selden: Hope my post was helpful....
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (182)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (10)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)