The Economist thinks government regulators are extortionists. Tweet
It takes a novelist to correct the financial industry’s word usage Tweet
MetLife asks me to travel back in time to provide a document Tweet
Hello Mr. Selden, My name is Lee Belding, age 14, and I have recently purchased a copy of your book, The Consumerist Manifesto Handbook. I completely loved the book. This is the best book I have ever read; well actually this is the only book I have ever read without being forced to! I […]
Some customer service agents have experience corporations want Tweet
Comcast wins a dubious distinction award Tweet
8 federal agencies are taking a look at JPMorgan violations Tweet
A Romney plan with details Tweet
Oscar the Grouch may soon be in attack mode Tweet
Romney Answers Consumerist Questions The 2012 presidential election may be remembered more for Clint Eastwood’s 12 minutes than anything else. He questioned an empty chair unoccupied by President Obama and pretended to be working for Romney when he was actually a double agent for Obama. Using that model, I recently interviewed Mitt Romney. Consumerist Manifesto: […]
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- What Is God Telling Todd Akin? August 23, 2012
- Citi Is Mad at Judge Rakoff November 29, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- DID THE BIRDS BLOCK COMCAST’S SIGNAL? May 20, 2011
- Why Don’t ZWILLING Peelers Peel? October 6, 2011
- What Is Trump Doing For Consumers? March 18, 2017
- Obama Wiretapped Trump? March 5, 2017
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- Gary Nelson: I just wonder what will be taking place on these "...
- Joseph Ting: e: Fleeced by fees when you travel by Stephanie Ro...
- Nadia K. Faulkner: http://www.johnythegame78r2.com...
- Ellie Esposito: Same thing happened to us. Would be nice to know d...
- Josh Saintperle: Hmmm -- last time I called Comcast for a problem, ...
- E.A. Blair: If I claimed to be in a constant conversation with...
- Charles Selden: Hope my post was helpful....
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (182)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (10)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)