The can opener that perforated but did not remove can lids Tweet
Incarceration Without Inconvenience Senate hearings* disclosed American bank complicity in money laundering for domestic and international organized crime groups. The news raises the hitherto unthinkable possibility of jail time for banksters. This is good news for the luxury hotel industry. Anonymous sources report that the Four Seasons and Kempinski hotel chains are readying business plans […]
Even Paranoid Bloggers Have Enemies Minutes after my March 25th post went up, my blog site was hacked down. Probable cause points to the group featured in that post, which announced the co-winner of the Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award for 2011. That makes two hackings in six months by two different techno-scammers. Weeks before the latest […]
Business Language Translated for Consumers Corp-Speak 1. Corporate: use words and phrases without fully informing consumers, alarming stockholders or alerting regulators. 2. Consumerist: create new words and define old to assist consumers in clarification of corporate language. Corporations hire experts to massage language used in promotions, guarantees and plea bargains. The corporate concern is that anything […]
FedEx SHIPS ONE, TRIES TO CHARGE FOR TEN A Missed Consumerist Opportunity Yesterday FedEx billed me $451 for overnight shipping. It was astonishingly high for a 10-pound box. Had the contents been precious stones or a live puppy sent from NJ to Vladivostok for Saturday delivery, it would have been a bargain. But it was […]
- This Is Customer Service Week! October 6, 2010
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- WHAT DOES RETHINK POSSIBLE MEAN? June 30, 2011
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- Comcast Service: Overwhelmed, Understaffed February 10, 2013
- Comcast Asks Me To Risk My Life April 22, 2012
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- A President Trump Will Be Great September 20, 2016
- Wells Fargo Goes Too Far September 16, 2016
- Charles Selden: Was this fixed?...
- Bob Reynolds: I had the same experience using individual bank pa...
- Elizabeth Propst: This comes as no surprise to me, anyone ever try t...
- Win Quibids: Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog ...
- Charles Selden: Mark: Thanks. Sorry it took so long to get back. I...
- Darren: Same to us, would like to know if anyone has pursu...
- ComcastMark: Hi there! I work for Comcast. I just wanted to...
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (181)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (8)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)