Watch out: Citibank has some twists and turns in the hidden fee game Tweet
Citibank tried to slip in a $95 “membership” fee Tweet
Will Citi compensate me for helping? FAX to Kendall Stork, Head of Citibank Customer Care (June 7): You have my sympathy. Citibank’s top management in New York exiled Citi Customer Care and you to the Dakotas. Do they ever visit in the winter? Or keep you up to date on their changes to credit […]
Wait until he tries to use his Citicard Citigroup is outraged by Judge Jed Rakoff’s demand for Citigroup to admit whether or not it had done anything wrong. The judge thinks Citigroup should have told investors about a one billion dollar investment fund Citigroup knew would fail before Citigroup sold the fund to the investors. […]
Office Of The President Comes Through Right after yesterday’s post, CITI OWES ME MONEY, the fellow I had talked to in the President’s Office called back. He had done his homework. His research showed that my account should not have been closed by Customer Service just because I refused to pay the annual charge—and when […]
Will Citi Pay Me? citi never pays Citi cancelled my credit card because I would not pay its annual fee. But a Citi Retention Supervisor overruled that move and reinstated my credit card minus the annual charge of $85. Result: A $52.20 credit balance. Alas, none of that avoided a DECLINE when I attempted to […]
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- What Is God Telling Todd Akin? August 23, 2012
- Citi Is Mad at Judge Rakoff November 29, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- DID THE BIRDS BLOCK COMCAST’S SIGNAL? May 20, 2011
- Why Don’t ZWILLING Peelers Peel? October 6, 2011
- What Is Trump Doing For Consumers? March 18, 2017
- Obama Wiretapped Trump? March 5, 2017
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- Gary Nelson: I just wonder what will be taking place on these "...
- Joseph Ting: e: Fleeced by fees when you travel by Stephanie Ro...
- Nadia K. Faulkner: http://www.johnythegame78r2.com...
- Ellie Esposito: Same thing happened to us. Would be nice to know d...
- Josh Saintperle: Hmmm -- last time I called Comcast for a problem, ...
- E.A. Blair: If I claimed to be in a constant conversation with...
- Charles Selden: Hope my post was helpful....
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (182)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (10)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)