Pressure is building on retailers to rush their stuff to the market…Abuse 2 may come along for the ride. Tweet
AT&T’s concern “security” of overseas call centers Tweet
Consumerist’s Guide to the New Money Sanitization Industry The New York Times recently provided details about how foreign banks send their clients’ funds to American banks for money laundering: “The list of global banks… accused…of laundering foreign transactions totaling billions of dollars has been growing—Credit Suisse, Lloyds, Barclays, ING, HSBC—and now Standard Chartered.”* Is this […]
Comcast knows the value of outsourcing The Caribbean Comcast telemarketing operator confirmed my Comcast remote device (made in China) was dead because fresh batteries did not light it up. Service solution: Bring it to and swap it at a local Comcast center. I asked “Which NJ Comcast is near Montclair?” Starting with the A’s, he […]
They arrived after a 15,000 mile journey My “wild sardines” were “sustainably caught” along the California coast. After being captured, the “Delicious meaty portions [were] cleaned and scaled.” And they were tasty. But there is just one nagging detail squeezed into “mice type” between four other lines hidden away on a carton flap. The sardines […]
Comcast may have reached the logical conclusion of outsourcing: Outsource everything not yet outsourced. Comcast’s toll-free number is often answered in the Philippines as, “Hello, this is Comcast’s National Call Center.” The operators say they do not have the address or phone number for Comcast corporate headquarters in America. HQ was last seen in […]
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- What Is God Telling Todd Akin? August 23, 2012
- Citi Is Mad at Judge Rakoff November 29, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- DID THE BIRDS BLOCK COMCAST’S SIGNAL? May 20, 2011
- Why Don’t ZWILLING Peelers Peel? October 6, 2011
- What Is Trump Doing For Consumers? March 18, 2017
- Obama Wiretapped Trump? March 5, 2017
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- Gary Nelson: I just wonder what will be taking place on these "...
- Joseph Ting: e: Fleeced by fees when you travel by Stephanie Ro...
- Nadia K. Faulkner: http://www.johnythegame78r2.com...
- Ellie Esposito: Same thing happened to us. Would be nice to know d...
- Josh Saintperle: Hmmm -- last time I called Comcast for a problem, ...
- E.A. Blair: If I claimed to be in a constant conversation with...
- Charles Selden: Hope my post was helpful....
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (182)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (10)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)