Comcast noted detection of no reception and made the suggestion I check my connection Tweet
Comcast Directory Assistance needs new name Tweet
Non-expiration promise expires Airlines issue as many frequent flyer points as possible—then try to redeem as few as possible. Climbing to new heights in this sort of consumer abuse, American Airlines no longer will give “non-expiration” frequent flyer points. Also it has retroactively cancelled its “non-expiration” promises of the past two decades. If not an […]
Do the Studios Make NETFLIX Play the Previews? I like NETFLIX. I appreciate its friendly staff and service. I look forward its vast selection of movie choices. However, one choice is annoyingly denied to consumers: Let us decide whether or not we want to see the damned “previews.” They really are amped-up ads for movies […]
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- What Is God Telling Todd Akin? August 23, 2012
- Citi Is Mad at Judge Rakoff November 29, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- DID THE BIRDS BLOCK COMCAST’S SIGNAL? May 20, 2011
- Why Don’t ZWILLING Peelers Peel? October 6, 2011
- What Is Trump Doing For Consumers? March 18, 2017
- Obama Wiretapped Trump? March 5, 2017
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- Gary Nelson: I just wonder what will be taking place on these "...
- Joseph Ting: e: Fleeced by fees when you travel by Stephanie Ro...
- Nadia K. Faulkner: http://www.johnythegame78r2.com...
- Ellie Esposito: Same thing happened to us. Would be nice to know d...
- Josh Saintperle: Hmmm -- last time I called Comcast for a problem, ...
- E.A. Blair: If I claimed to be in a constant conversation with...
- Charles Selden: Hope my post was helpful....
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (182)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (10)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)