Apple Wins The 2011 Award One symbol of success is missing from Apple’s corporate headquarters: The Chinese flag shown above. As it should be, the American flag proudly flies at Apple HQ in Cupertino, CA. Time now for a Chinese flag? Apple is the greatest American business success story of the 21st Century. It employs […]
Over 40 To Choose From Shoppers! Young American girls are available for Christmas! Would your little girl welcome a new sister? One who will always be a pal, never a sibling rival? The new kid arrives bright-eyed and beautiful, ready for fun. She can be endlessly outfitted before or after arrival, including extra clothes and […]
Hewlett-Packard has won the Consumerist Manifesto Fly The Flag Proudly Award. It beat competition from AT&T and Apple Computer, thanks to its aggressive cost-cutting and comprehensive outsourcing to countries where costs are lower and unions are rumors. According to high-tech industry sources, outsourcing is the American way because it keeps retail prices low, a benefit […]
- This Is Customer Service Week! October 6, 2010
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- WHAT DOES RETHINK POSSIBLE MEAN? June 30, 2011
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- Comcast Service: Overwhelmed, Understaffed February 10, 2013
- Comcast Asks Me To Risk My Life April 22, 2012
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- A President Trump Will Be Great September 20, 2016
- Wells Fargo Goes Too Far September 16, 2016
- Charles Selden: Was this fixed?...
- Bob Reynolds: I had the same experience using individual bank pa...
- Elizabeth Propst: This comes as no surprise to me, anyone ever try t...
- Win Quibids: Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog ...
- Charles Selden: Mark: Thanks. Sorry it took so long to get back. I...
- Darren: Same to us, would like to know if anyone has pursu...
- ComcastMark: Hi there! I work for Comcast. I just wanted to...
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (181)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (8)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)