Lufthansa cancelled our overseas flight but did not tell us Tweet
Comcast noted detection of no reception and made the suggestion I check my connection Tweet
¤ CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT RULES¤ Before entry, you must: Prove you tried to use our website first. Speak softly and carry no sticks. Make no threats. Abandon all hope. After exit, you will cooperate: […]
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTment Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Thermador Service Resorts To “The Window Game” No surprise: Last post (Thermador’s Lichtenstein Moment) uncovered other Thermador consumers with quality and service problems. Faced with more demand for service than it can handle with just one guy to fix what has broken (or exploded), Thermador Service […]
Our Thermador oven had its KABOOM!! Moment when a defect in the broiling coil exploded with a FLASH! BAM! WOW! that ended with a piece of coil shrapnel embedded in one of the 4 lean chops in the boiler oven. Once again we needed Thermador Service’s “Lone Ranger.” This guy has job security. He is […]
In March of 2010 AT&T decided to dump a bunch of its AT&T Worldnet/DSL consumer customers in selected markets. AT&T gave customers less than 30 days notice that they had gone from valuable customers to untouchables. Covad Communications, an important “partner” of AT&T, was given the White Knight opportunity. Covad knew about the impending abandonment […]
AT&T’s corporate office in Morristown NJ is a phone company office without phones. No AT&T stores or toll-free help lines have its number. AT&T’s 411 Directory Services handles a request for that number in an inventive way: It gives Cindy’s home number as an AT&T corporate number for Morristown, NJ. If called, Cindy’s answering machine […]
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- What Is God Telling Todd Akin? August 23, 2012
- Citi Is Mad at Judge Rakoff November 29, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- DID THE BIRDS BLOCK COMCAST’S SIGNAL? May 20, 2011
- Why Don’t ZWILLING Peelers Peel? October 6, 2011
- What Is Trump Doing For Consumers? March 18, 2017
- Obama Wiretapped Trump? March 5, 2017
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- Gary Nelson: I just wonder what will be taking place on these "...
- Joseph Ting: e: Fleeced by fees when you travel by Stephanie Ro...
- Nadia K. Faulkner: http://www.johnythegame78r2.com...
- Ellie Esposito: Same thing happened to us. Would be nice to know d...
- Josh Saintperle: Hmmm -- last time I called Comcast for a problem, ...
- E.A. Blair: If I claimed to be in a constant conversation with...
- Charles Selden: Hope my post was helpful....
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (182)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (10)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)