CVS/Caremark policies illustrate CVS disdain for consumers. Tweet
Forget the excuses for not easily reaching or getting the level of service promised. Tweet
AT&T AutoPay is jumpy. Tweet
COMCAST Better At Detecting Than Correcting To fix its latest pixilation problem, COMCAST wants me to climb a two-storey ladder, find a way up a steep slate roof and check the third floor COMCAST cable connection. Last week two COMCAST technicians were needed to install the connection. (One held the ladder steady.) On Friday this […]
Guess who decides whether you get your prescriptions… Why did my 2 prescription refills not arrive? The CVS/Caremark system’s Auto-Voice promised the RXs would arrive in 7-10 days. 14 days later, CVS Auto-Voice said both were cancelled. CVS/Caremark toll-free systems push […]
Did FedEx sabotage UPS? Or did UPS do it by itself? Tweet
What did Whole Foods do with the caraway seeds? Letter To: Whole Foods Corporate, 550 Bowie Street, Austin TX 78703 The label affixed to your bread package says ORGANIC JEWISH SEEDED RYE BREAD. It is a rye bread. I’ll take your word about it being Jewish and organic. But where are the seeds? It was […]
Comcast knows the value of outsourcing The Caribbean Comcast telemarketing operator confirmed my Comcast remote device (made in China) was dead because fresh batteries did not light it up. Service solution: Bring it to and swap it at a local Comcast center. I asked “Which NJ Comcast is near Montclair?” Starting with the A’s, he […]
911 Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Monday’s announcement of menu changes and a 911 Website have resulted in lots of questions. The top five so far: Why can’t I always get immediately connected to a 911 operator? Operators answer calls in the order received. Often there are call surges, like after snowstorms or near locations […]
Do-It-Yourself Service Comes to 911 Hello, this is your nine-one-one emergency service. Please listen carefully as our menu has changed. Your call is important to us and we welcome feedback. After you speak with one of our operators, you can help improve emergency call service by participating in a brief survey about your experience today. […]
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- What Is God Telling Todd Akin? August 23, 2012
- Citi Is Mad at Judge Rakoff November 29, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- DID THE BIRDS BLOCK COMCAST’S SIGNAL? May 20, 2011
- Why Don’t ZWILLING Peelers Peel? October 6, 2011
- What Is Trump Doing For Consumers? March 18, 2017
- Obama Wiretapped Trump? March 5, 2017
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- Gary Nelson: I just wonder what will be taking place on these "...
- Joseph Ting: e: Fleeced by fees when you travel by Stephanie Ro...
- Nadia K. Faulkner: http://www.johnythegame78r2.com...
- Ellie Esposito: Same thing happened to us. Would be nice to know d...
- Josh Saintperle: Hmmm -- last time I called Comcast for a problem, ...
- E.A. Blair: If I claimed to be in a constant conversation with...
- Charles Selden: Hope my post was helpful....
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (182)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (10)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)