Fed Ex’s tracking system is misleading consumers again Tweet
Lufthansa cancelled our overseas flight but did not tell us Tweet
Comcast noted detection of no reception and made the suggestion I check my connection Tweet
Mutual Benefits Ties For First Place Techno-scammers* seek privacy and avoid publicity. Why would they want attention to the good thing they have going? They like the scant law enforcement by federal and state consumer abuse regulators. They have perfected the art of offering “near-scams.” They are a growth industry. So many scams to choose […]
¤ CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT RULES¤ Before entry, you must: Prove you tried to use our website first. Speak softly and carry no sticks. Make no threats. Abandon all hope. After exit, you will cooperate: […]
Apple Wins The 2011 Award One symbol of success is missing from Apple’s corporate headquarters: The Chinese flag shown above. As it should be, the American flag proudly flies at Apple HQ in Cupertino, CA. Time now for a Chinese flag? Apple is the greatest American business success story of the 21st Century. It employs […]
Over 40 To Choose From Shoppers! Young American girls are available for Christmas! Would your little girl welcome a new sister? One who will always be a pal, never a sibling rival? The new kid arrives bright-eyed and beautiful, ready for fun. She can be endlessly outfitted before or after arrival, including extra clothes and […]
Award to Recognize Entrepreneurial Talent of Another Kind It is a daunting task: So many scamsters, just one award. Not enough credit has been given for the creativity, dedication and artfulness of 21st Century scamsters. To remedy that, I am starting a new award, the 2011 Scam of The Year Award in March 2012. What’s […]
Fickle Fed Ex Fed Ex grows departments faster than it can manage them. The departments build systems but skip the coordination part. I sent one package but billed for shipping 10. My challenge of a the bill of $440 instead of $44 started a 21st Century version of The Three Stooges At FedEx. Fed Ex […]
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTment Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Thermador Service Resorts To “The Window Game” No surprise: Last post (Thermador’s Lichtenstein Moment) uncovered other Thermador consumers with quality and service problems. Faced with more demand for service than it can handle with just one guy to fix what has broken (or exploded), Thermador Service […]
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- What Is God Telling Todd Akin? August 23, 2012
- Citi Is Mad at Judge Rakoff November 29, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- DID THE BIRDS BLOCK COMCAST’S SIGNAL? May 20, 2011
- Why Don’t ZWILLING Peelers Peel? October 6, 2011
- What Is Trump Doing For Consumers? March 18, 2017
- Obama Wiretapped Trump? March 5, 2017
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- Gary Nelson: I just wonder what will be taking place on these "...
- Joseph Ting: e: Fleeced by fees when you travel by Stephanie Ro...
- Nadia K. Faulkner: http://www.johnythegame78r2.com...
- Ellie Esposito: Same thing happened to us. Would be nice to know d...
- Josh Saintperle: Hmmm -- last time I called Comcast for a problem, ...
- E.A. Blair: If I claimed to be in a constant conversation with...
- Charles Selden: Hope my post was helpful....
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (182)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (10)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)