Fed Ex’s tracking system is misleading consumers again Tweet
Lufthansa cancelled our overseas flight but did not tell us Tweet
Comcast noted detection of no reception and made the suggestion I check my connection Tweet
Mutual Benefits Ties For First Place Techno-scammers* seek privacy and avoid publicity. Why would they want attention to the good thing they have going? They like the scant law enforcement by federal and state consumer abuse regulators. They have perfected the art of offering “near-scams.” They are a growth industry. So many scams to choose […]
¤ CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT RULES¤ Before entry, you must: Prove you tried to use our website first. Speak softly and carry no sticks. Make no threats. Abandon all hope. After exit, you will cooperate: […]
Apple Wins The 2011 Award One symbol of success is missing from Apple’s corporate headquarters: The Chinese flag shown above. As it should be, the American flag proudly flies at Apple HQ in Cupertino, CA. Time now for a Chinese flag? Apple is the greatest American business success story of the 21st Century. It employs […]
Over 40 To Choose From Shoppers! Young American girls are available for Christmas! Would your little girl welcome a new sister? One who will always be a pal, never a sibling rival? The new kid arrives bright-eyed and beautiful, ready for fun. She can be endlessly outfitted before or after arrival, including extra clothes and […]
Award to Recognize Entrepreneurial Talent of Another Kind It is a daunting task: So many scamsters, just one award. Not enough credit has been given for the creativity, dedication and artfulness of 21st Century scamsters. To remedy that, I am starting a new award, the 2011 Scam of The Year Award in March 2012. What’s […]
Fickle Fed Ex Fed Ex grows departments faster than it can manage them. The departments build systems but skip the coordination part. I sent one package but billed for shipping 10. My challenge of a the bill of $440 instead of $44 started a 21st Century version of The Three Stooges At FedEx. Fed Ex […]
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTment Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Thermador Service Resorts To “The Window Game” No surprise: Last post (Thermador’s Lichtenstein Moment) uncovered other Thermador consumers with quality and service problems. Faced with more demand for service than it can handle with just one guy to fix what has broken (or exploded), Thermador Service […]
- This Is Customer Service Week! October 6, 2010
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- WHAT DOES RETHINK POSSIBLE MEAN? June 30, 2011
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- Comcast Service: Overwhelmed, Understaffed February 10, 2013
- Comcast Asks Me To Risk My Life April 22, 2012
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- A President Trump Will Be Great September 20, 2016
- Wells Fargo Goes Too Far September 16, 2016
- Charles Selden: Was this fixed?...
- Bob Reynolds: I had the same experience using individual bank pa...
- Elizabeth Propst: This comes as no surprise to me, anyone ever try t...
- Win Quibids: Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog ...
- Charles Selden: Mark: Thanks. Sorry it took so long to get back. I...
- Darren: Same to us, would like to know if anyone has pursu...
- ComcastMark: Hi there! I work for Comcast. I just wanted to...
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (181)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (8)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)