“I’ll make the trains run on time.”
Accountability has its limits
Fraud comes to mind.
God takes care of little children, drunks and the USA.
But will the scam penalty go far enough? Wells Fargo has been fined $185 million for creation of a whopper of a scam: Installation of 1.5 to 2 million phony deposit and credit card accounts for “new products” for existing account holders without their knowledge. WF also charged fees. It’s been going on for five years. […]
Donald has never been one of us
Trump loses his cool
Heidi Cruz be more fun than her husband
“I’ll be the enforcer-in-chief.”
United tries to explain, then pays up For checked luggage to show up when the plane lands, it must be loaded before the plane takes off. So far United does not have a firm grip on the implementation of its Premier luggage promise: Your bags will always be among the first delivered at baggage […]
- This Is Customer Service Week! October 6, 2010
- Scam Sightings August 3, 2011
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- Dr. Seuss Turned Down Ronald Reagan February 8, 2011
- Bernie Madoff: Is He Now A Consumerist? April 14, 2011
- Comcast Asks Me To Risk My Life April 22, 2012
- WHAT DOES RETHINK POSSIBLE MEAN? June 30, 2011
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- A President Trump Will Be Great September 20, 2016
- Wells Fargo Goes Too Far September 16, 2016
- Dangerous Donald August 18, 2016
- Trump Fires Trump June 22, 2016
- Charles Selden: Was this fixed?...
- Bob Reynolds: I had the same experience using individual bank pa...
- Elizabeth Propst: This comes as no surprise to me, anyone ever try t...
- Win Quibids: Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog ...
- Charles Selden: Mark: Thanks. Sorry it took so long to get back. I...
- Darren: Same to us, would like to know if anyone has pursu...
- ComcastMark: Hi there! I work for Comcast. I just wanted to...
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (180)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (6)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)