Tweet mastery may be what he will be remembered for.
Let’s suppose Obama wiretapped Trump…
“show trials” to expose political opposition to making America great
Trump will pardon Governor Chris Christie for crimes past, present and future
“I’ll make the trains run on time.”
Accountability has its limits
Fraud comes to mind.
God takes care of little children, drunks and the USA.
But will the scam penalty go far enough? Wells Fargo has been fined $185 million for creation of a whopper of a scam: Installation of 1.5 to 2 million phony deposit and credit card accounts for “new products” for existing account holders without their knowledge. WF also charged fees. It’s been going on for five years. […]
Donald has never been one of us
- This Is Customer Service Week! October 6, 2010
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- Comcast Service: Overwhelmed, Understaffed February 10, 2013
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- Bernie Madoff: Is He Now A Consumerist? April 14, 2011
- Scam Sightings August 3, 2011
- Comcast Asks Me To Risk My Life April 22, 2012
- What Is Trump Doing For Consumers? March 18, 2017
- Obama Wiretapped Trump? March 5, 2017
- Trump Will Propose Show Trials February 8, 2017
- Christie to Get Pardon from Trump December 22, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump October 18, 2016
- Sue the Saudis–But Not Wells Fargo? October 8, 2016
- Stumpf Not Stumped September 27, 2016
- Charles Selden: Was this fixed?...
- Bob Reynolds: I had the same experience using individual bank pa...
- Elizabeth Propst: This comes as no surprise to me, anyone ever try t...
- Win Quibids: Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog ...
- Charles Selden: Mark: Thanks. Sorry it took so long to get back. I...
- Darren: Same to us, would like to know if anyone has pursu...
- ComcastMark: Hi there! I work for Comcast. I just wanted to...
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (182)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- John Stumpf (1)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (10)
- Uncategorized (10)
- Wells Fargo (2)