God takes care of little children, drunks and the USA.
But will the scam penalty go far enough? Wells Fargo has been fined $185 million for creation of a whopper of a scam: Installation of 1.5 to 2 million phony deposit and credit card accounts for “new products” for existing account holders without their knowledge. WF also charged fees. It’s been going on for five years. […]
Donald has never been one of us
Trump loses his cool
Heidi Cruz be more fun than her husband
“I’ll be the enforcer-in-chief.”
United tries to explain, then pays up For checked luggage to show up when the plane lands, it must be loaded before the plane takes off. So far United does not have a firm grip on the implementation of its Premier luggage promise: Your bags will always be among the first delivered at baggage […]
Fed Ex’s tracking system is misleading consumers again
Carly’s tax fix leaves much to the imagination, which is OK with me.
We might learn learn more if executives instead of VWs were recalled.
- This Is Customer Service Week! October 6, 2010
- Mutual Benefits Joins GCC of C October 4, 2011
- Why Don’t ZWILLING Peelers Peel? October 6, 2011
- Comcast Asks Me To Risk My Life April 22, 2012
- FedEx Wins DIBY Award March 22, 2011
- WHAT DOES RETHINK POSSIBLE MEAN? June 30, 2011
- Comcast Service: Overwhelmed, Understaffed February 10, 2013
- A President Trump Will Be Great September 20, 2016
- Wells Fargo Goes Too Far September 16, 2016
- Dangerous Donald August 18, 2016
- Trump Fires Trump June 22, 2016
- Trump Spills The Beans March 24, 2016
- Trump Chooses Christie For Attorney General March 2, 2016
- Why Did United “Premier” Luggage Not Arrive? February 4, 2016
- Charles Selden: Was this fixed?...
- Bob Reynolds: I had the same experience using individual bank pa...
- Elizabeth Propst: This comes as no surprise to me, anyone ever try t...
- Win Quibids: Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog ...
- Charles Selden: Mark: Thanks. Sorry it took so long to get back. I...
- Darren: Same to us, would like to know if anyone has pursu...
- ComcastMark: Hi there! I work for Comcast. I just wanted to...
Why This Blog?
Consumerist Manifesto Search
- A Few Good Managers (1)
- Book Reviews (1)
- Categories (180)
- Consumer Comp (5)
- Consumerist Issue (2)
- Consumers and 2016 (2)
- Corporate Awards (17)
- Customer Service (10)
- Deferred Prosecution (1)
- DieselGate (3)
- Letters (3)
- Outstanding Techno-Scammer Award (2)
- Resources (1)
- The Six Consumer Abuses (3)
- Trump (5)
- Uncategorized (10)